Bush Walk Gone Bad by Chloe


It was a nice sunny spring morning in Taranaki so me and my family decided to go on a bush walk in Taranaki National Park.
I breathed in the nice fresh air and listened to the native birds and rushing streams. Dry leaves crunched under my  feet and I smelt dirt and plants.

Finally after we had walked for a while Mum announced she was famished and we should sit down for a rest and a snack I sat down on a damp log and opened our day pack I got a kiwi fruit out.

Suddenly there was a quick flash and I felt the kiwi fruit get snatched out of my hand ; the kiwi fruit was gone.

I caught a glimpse of a black cloaked figure sprinting away, I chased after it as fast as I could it felt  like I was going 100 km an hour we winded through trees  and twisted through vines.

I could see a mysterious blue object shimmering in the distance I tried to  identify it but before I could stop I went flying through it like a speeding bullet. 

The whole world turned upside down as I started falling the wind whistling in my ears I could just see the stranger wearing the black cloak in the distance. The ground came into view but it was coming more and more clearer every second  but very, very quickly my body plunged into the ground at alarming speed. It all went pitch black.

I woke up sprawled on a cold floor ; where was I ? I tried to sit up but I was too weak I heard a voice “your majesty the strange animal has woken up”said an excited voice. 
“Bring it to me and we will see if she deserves a punishing” I shook in fear . I felt myself get lifted up and heard the clicking of locks. Everything got clearer. I was in some sort of evil palace. I felt myself get dumped in front of a giant throne and a booming voice said “ well done mr Tiddles .”

“ How dare you enter the land of Oz” the booming voice growled the blacked cloaked figure who I chased  crept out from behind the corner as he took off the hood of his cloak. I tilted my head up, on the huge throne sat a strange cat head human staring down at me looking angry I pointed at the figure which had now took off his cloak ; it was a goblin.


“Th…that gg…goblin st…stole my s…samwich” I stumbled. “And why would it do that?” the cat head human answered. 
“I don’t know” I replied getting angry. 
“Where am I ? and who are you?”
 “You are in the land of Oz and I am Queen Catlizabeth the1st, but the real question is why are you here? Come here Dobby. Why did you steal this animals Sandwich?” Queen Catlizabeth ordered.
The goblin (dobby) stepped forward “You ordered me to go and get the special ingredient for your potion thats very rare here in the land of oz  and this animal had it in her Samwich  so I borrowed it in other words took it . 
“Yes kiwi fruit is very rare here in the land of oz and yes I did order you to go and get some but you should of asked not stolen it”. 
“ Sorry your Magesty” Dobby apolidgised .
“ I except your apoledgy” Queen Catlizabeth said “ Now you” she pointed at me meanicly “ shoooo and don’t come back again” Mr Tiddles pushed me out the door and into the portal .
That was the worst bush walk ever ! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Dingy Surfboard by Jordie

Yellow Surfboard by Lachie

The Golden Teacup by Scarlet